Saturday, June 20, 2015

It's J Day!

It's J day and I knew it was going to be a busy day leaving not a whole lot of time for learning. 

Luckily, I had this prepared at the breakfast table. Ha ha. I already feel accomplished for the day. 


I recently pulled out Noah's preschool progress report to see that "J" was a letter he already "knows". Yea! Notice I did type "knows" in quotations because his knowledge of the letter could have been complete luck on that one day of assessment but maybe not.



That made me feel a little better about not giving a whole lot of attention to J today. 


Today was the last day of VBS. Captured this sweet video of the kids and their cousins worshipping Jesus in the car (in the parking lot in a parked car, err, yeah...they were totally buckled up appropriately.)




So J is for Jesus!!


Walked in to pick them up in the afternoon to see them singing about Jesus!



Noah seemed very interested in his sticker.


Leaving VBS with some sad kiddos. They had such a great week. 



Went to lunch at Jason's Deli (another restaurant coincidence) and Noah found his Js pretty easily. 



silly kids. 

"Mom, take a picture of this...are we so cute?!" -Myla

Then it was time for something we have all been waiting for.... haircut!!! Nothing to do with J but definitely worth mentioning. His hair was out of control. 


Sweet princess got a few inches off too!


The kids and I were going over to the grandparents house for the evening and Jeff and I were having a date night. 

We didn't have a whole lot of time at home to do something creative for his letter of the day pic so here's what we did.

Can you guess what J is for?! (I know epic fail in the creativity today but time was not on our side.)


This poor kid has been brainwashed since birth to be a Michael Jordan fan.

So J is for Jordan Jock. 



I realize later I could have really done more with this one as he has a Jordan sweatband, shorts, socks, shoes...could've had him all decked out. Oh well!!

We will continue our K adventures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment