Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Wet 'n Wild Play date!

Yesterday was our Wet 'n Wild day and thank goodness, it didn't rain this week, or I would have some very unhappy little swimmers. The past 2 Wednesdays had some rain or when it wasn't raining, we were taking nap/rest time.

This week, I didn't have any enriching activity planned except for just swimming. Ok, let's be honest, I did have a few things I wanted to do but didn't get anything together since we were out and about all day/night Tuesday and I didn't wake up as early Wednesday. Excuses, I know, and I don't care. I was tired and simply swimming with the kids sounded perfect.

Oh, but we did have water balloons (while they lasted) and friends to swim with!! Our neighbor Kelly and her 2 precious girls came over to my mom's to swim with us.

Here are a few pics from our Wet 'n Wild play date!




Water Balloons! You know it's going to get crazy and wild with 3 water balloons! Ha ha.
I made more than this but seriously started off with the three since we were having some hose difficulty.

Passing water balloons back and forth (until they broke!)

I love this pic. Capturing the water balloon pop in Ashlyn's hand while they posed for a pic.

N loves these girls.

Especially when they share water balloons with him. :)

Using the nets to get the water balloons was a clever idea
 Girls vs. Boy

We had a splashin' good time. Kelly and I got to catch up a little bit in between splashes and "Mommy, watch this?!" It's like they know we are trying to have a conversation or something. Oh well, we are hoping for some more pool parties with these sweet girls soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment