Monday, September 2, 2013

First and Last Day of School Signs




I took a few pics of my daughter (a little early, since I won't be able to snap them on her actual day, I will be at school too!) with these chalkboard signs I made. Thought teachers might like to use them too for their students!


I couldn't decide which one I liked best...

The signs include 2 sets of a chalkboard sign for Preschool-Grade 12 with a Senior Year and Graduating Class sign. The first set has a colorful bunting banner and the other is plain like the one below. Simply add your year in the frame and print! It is in a PowerPoint so it's easy to add/edit your own text. Here are a few sample pages...






Best part?! It's FREE for TODAY! (Thru Monday, September 2nd!) Get these printables HERE!
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment