Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Drop a Pumpkin


Haven't posted in awhile...it's definitely BUSY season for our family right now. Still trying to get back in the routine of being back to school! Oh gosh, and it's not even Basketball season yet!!

With all the craziness this time of the year, it is always good to take a deep breath and take time for yourself. Before the fast-approaching holidays, this is the perfect time to do a 24 Day Challenge! Average weight loss is 10-15lbs and a total of 10 inches. 
Did you know the average pumpkin weighs between 10-20lbs? Start the Challenge by October 1st and you could drop a pumpkin by Halloween.

I completed my 5th cleanse (the first phase of the challenge) a couple of weeks ago and lost 5lbs and 2 inches in my waist. I have continued healthy eating (with an occasional cheat meal) and have maintained my weight loss. Not to mention, the increase in energy and overall wellness. 

So, even at times when I feel swamped with two young kids, a classroom full of 2nd graders, and just LIFE...I am thankful for AdvoCare. 

Want to know more? Feel free to check out my website.

Or contact me and we can chat. 
972-965-7027
Monica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment