Sunday, July 22, 2012

Going Back in time: March 2012

Since it has been so long, I thought I would pick out some highlights from March-July to share and that way I feel somewhat caught up. First of all, I am sick and tired of hearing myself say "I haven't had time." or "I never have time to do that." But for most of the year...it is true. I sometimes feel that life is going 99mph and I just want to catch my breath and freeze time, especially when I am spending time with my precious children. Ok enough of that....let's go back in time to March 2012. Noah is 10 months old!
SPRING BREAK! Teachers live for time off. We tried to do some fun things during the week. We met Andrea, Liz and Jessica along with their kids for a playdate at a great park in Coppell. Besides Andrea's keys getting locked in the car, we all had a great time! Here are a few pics!
ZOO TRIP with Granny and Poppa
Bye-Bye Paci This was not a highlight in Myla's eyes but a huge celebration for us. Myla has used her paci only at nap time and night time and it was just time for it to retire. Here are a few pics and a cute video after Myla opened her letter from the Paci Fairy. So excited at first to be a big girl!
Video after reading her letter from the Paci Fairy...






Saying goodbye...
Such a sad face :(


Cousin Elijah is ONE! Such a fun little party for a special little guy!


I had a birthday too this month but I can't seem to find any pics. ??? Mikey and Carli's wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment