Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can't keep up...

So I realize it's been a long time since I've updated but I've been swamped lately. The holidays came and went (yes, totally missed out on posting Christmas pics), the school year is officially half over and it seems a lot has been going on these days.

In the world of kiddos...Myla is still loving her preschool! Every day she comes home with her "work" or "art projects" and she is so proud. It absolutely amazes me how much she is learning. She is a sponge. She is our little performer, really into singing and dancing. Here is a little preview...



One more...Myla as she sings "My God is so BIG!"


Mr. Noah is 9 months old! He had 4 teeth come in, all in this past month! He's been a trooper. We've had a few sleepless nights but I really feel they have been due to having a cold then the teeth coming through. Here are a few pics...







He is so expressive and observant. He does not want to miss a thing!! Just this past month, he has been so active and busy yet...he's not crawling. I'm really not in any hurry for him to, though. :) He is just getting up on his hands and knees and rocking. He can also get himself into a sitting position while laying on his tummy. Here is the video of the first time!



He is also "talking" quite a bit, saying "dada" is definitely his favorite. We are working on "mama". As each month goes by, I fall more and more in love with my little man. I can't believe he is getting so big!

That's all for now. Really there is more going on in our lives now but I've reached my time limit...ready for bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment