Sunday, June 12, 2011

Operation Slimdown!

At least that is what I'm calling it. I have 9lbs to lose to get back to pre-baby weight. I have always heard how much harder it is to lose the weight after the 2nd baby but I somehow thought I would be an exception.??? When I left the hospital after having Myla I only had 6 lbs to lose. I went on the South Beach diet and did a little Hip Hop Abs and lost 10 lbs pretty quickly. Can't remember how quickly but quick enough that I didn't have to go buy new clothes. Now I am holding on to these last 9lbs and am having trouble finding clothes to fit. Maternity is too big and my regular clothes are just tight enough to not work. Frustrating. So...it's Operation Slimdown time! It's bathing suit season and well, don't feel like being in one anytime soon! I really don't have a good plan yet but as of now I plan to get up early and take Noah for a good walk in the stroller (while Jeff stays home with Myla-as they both sleep in until 8 or 8:30).Then Myla is really fond of dancing to her Just Dance Kids on the Wii so I now plan to fully participate! Imagine if I could get my exercise soley from a video game?!! Hilarious. I am also cutting out all carbonated drinks and will drink tons of water. Besides watching what I eat, that's really all I've got. We'll see how it works. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment