Saturday, August 30, 2014

First Day Pics and a FLASH FREEBIE!


My big girl had a great FIRST day of Kindergarten! Actually, she had a fantastic first week and literally cried that we didn't have school today, on a Saturday. 

Here are a few of her first day pics with my First and Last Day of School Signs









Here was the pic I posted on FB that morning. I made it in PowerPoint and saved as a PNG. Super easy. 

Sorry for the over posting of pics but they turned out pretty cute!

If you like the signs...guess what?! They are now FREE in my TpT store Sunday and Monday only! 



Set includes signs starting with Pre-K all the way to Senior Year!

Just add the year. ;)





That's right...FLASH FREEBIE now thru Labor Day. 

Head on over to my TpT store to download your copy free. Please leave some feedback and provide a rating if you snag it for free!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the First Day...

Here is my sassy girl posing with her backpack.


We made her teacher a flower arrangement and vase with magnetic letters. 
Thank you, Pinterest, for the inspiration. 




Myla and new friend, Emerson, are ready for school!


Myla with her teacher, Mrs. See. 


She looks so big!


It was so great, I got to see her in the hallway twice during the day and both times she was wearing a BIG smile. Makes my day. 

Crazy how the minute she walked into my classroom after school as I listened to her babble on about her first day (she could've been a bit delirious) I couldn't help but think about how much she has grown up. 

I'm so proud of her and look forward to seeing her in the hallways every day!!

Love you sweet girl and here's to many more "First Days"!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is really a very nice post.

Post a Comment