Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mommy's Day Off

On Friday, I took the day off to stay home with my little angel. My mom, who watches Myla 3 days a week, was still recovering from a stomach virus and my mother-in-law had watched her all week and had an appointment on Friday. And I'm not quite ready to look into alternate child care. (We've been so spoiled with the grandmothers!) So, I thought I would take the day to get some things done and take Myla to her 9 month well check. We had a great day!!

We played dress up...kinda. We really just tried on some hats. Here she is in her kitty cat hat from Jido and Nona.


This hat was actually mine. ;)


This will be a great summer hat.


We read Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. It was so fun to act out the story!


We took a ride on a pony.


We watched a little Baby Einstein movie. She is obsessed with the puppets!


We also went to her 9 month well check. Here are her stats!

Weight: 20lbs 2oz (75th percentile)
Height: 27 inches (25-50th percentile)
Surely she is going to stretch out, w/daddy being 6'6", right? ;)
Head: 17.25 inches (50th percentile)

She is doing great! She is now pulling herself up to stand on everything! She is also doing well taking steps while holding on to furniture, toys, me, just about anything. Here are a few of her 9 month pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment