Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ahhh....

..Christmas Break! Just one of the many reasons why I LOVE being a teacher. I am so happy to spend the next week and a half with my husband and baby girl. We've been having a relaxing time so far, although I've been very motivated to check off things from my growing "to-do" list. With this time off, I am hoping to get some things done around the house. But we'll see. I really just want to relax with the family so I should just know now that the list will have to wait.

Anyway, here are Myla's 8 month pics and a few more from December.



Myla is wondering who this guy is.

HELP!


Myla with Daddy at Jeff's b-ball tourney
Jeff's team won the championship!

Myla says, "Way to go coach!"

We are off to McKinney tomorrow to spend time with Jeff's parents and then to my mom's for Christmas Day. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment