Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time for an update...


Considering it's been awhile, I thought today would be a great day to share the latest with our little family. The biggest development has been the adjustment of being back at work. As much as I love what I do, it has been so hard to be away from her all day. Mom sends me a "Myla pic of the day" whenever she keeps her which has been awesome. I look forward to checking my email to see my precious baby and what she is doing that day. I try to focus on the time that I do have with her...waking her up in the morning is the best and then coming home after school to such a happy baby makes it a little easier. With my mom and mother-in-law watching her while I'm at school, I know that Myla is safe, loved, and happy! She is doing so good and I am incredibly grateful for their help and could not do this without them!


My happy girl... Thank you Granny and Nana B!!

Last night, we took Myla to her first Marcus Football game. Surprisingly, she made it until half time, an hour past her usual bedtime. She was fascinated by all the people, music and noise. It was "Run with the Marauders" night so it was fun to see our 5th graders run through the helmet before the game. As I was watching them run on the field, I realized that these 5th graders were my first group of students at McAuliffe. They grow up so fast. :) Marcus beat Plano West 35-25 in a great game! (so I heard since we left early) Here are a few pics.


Hangin' with Daddy. The shoes she has on were actually Jeff's when he was a baby!!



Yes, that is Myla in a BOW. Those of you who know me well know that I don't do bows and always said how my daughter will never do big dorky bows that cover her entire head. I mean, dad is a coach, I love sports, we envision our little girl to be the spunky tomboy type (like the little girl in Remember the Titans) BUT...with a little convincing from Nana B, Myla ended up with a bow. I have to admit, she looked pretty stinkin' cute. Not sure if this will be a new look for her or not yet. I'm still getting used to it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment